November 4, 2012

Gift

As a muslim, new day begins when maghrib prayer's being called. And a day ended when 'asr prayer's being called. Being a human sometimes make us forgot of what is and what so in this just-stop-by-for-awhile world. Being a human sometimes make us took our obligation too lightly. We tend to have this feeling of not enough of what we have or even had. Seeing someone who can afford something that we can't. Seeing someone who can strikes every single thing without having to put lots of effort. Seeing people have got great oppurtunity in their life that sometimes we ponder, how come we didn't get that?


Honestly, not even single human being can predict whats so and whats ahead. Whats coming and what to expect living here as a human being. Unless you're one capable fortune teller of the future which I assumed you just won't live long for false hope. For that sometimes I'm scared and having a fear to just walk straight and look forward of what is there waiting for me ahead. What is there that I have to get through, where am I heading, what is there for you to get at the end of the journey.


Looking back through times I would say, I just had this most amazing life journal that I could ever asked for. I don't have any single regrets for not going to any boarding school not having to know what is it feels like staying away from your family for a long period throughout my being-a-school's-students-life. I don't have any single regrets to have being what I used to be back then. I don't have any single regrets to have meet each and every person that I have known, meet and greet. 


And I dont have any single regrets to have choose what am I choosing now. Should not.


Having the most amazing crazy bunch of friends that I could never trade for anything else. Having the most stubborn cheeky five siblings that will just be incomplete if one of us were missing. Having to had lovable teachers yang sudi mengajar diri ini dari kecik kecik terasa nak dilempang sehingga besar panjang. And most of all, having this two vital soul of mine for bringing me up to this world, mummy & abah. Thankyou is just not enough for words of how much I thank Allah for having these people. 


"Now its about time, what is your gift to the world?"


Its 8.25 pm here in Malaysia
Happy 18th Birthday Dear Self.