October 18, 2012

Problem VS Breakdown


Its been awhile since I last being a cold-hearted I-didn't-even-care-a-thing-creature.

I learnt about problem and breakdown past two days.

"You have a problem you try to fix it, the more it comes making it a cycle. You're having a breakdown you deny it, endure it without even noticing it" What is problem to you? And what is breakdown makes you? In a situation where you're stuck in a traffic jam for hours and ages, in a situation where being lazy for the whole day not realizing time passing by end up beating yourself  up at the end of the day, in a situation where exam's mood screws you and all the good times you're supposed to be having, Did you called it as a problem? Or  you're supposed to say like 'oh I'm having a breakdown' kind of way.

"It is okay to have a breakdown as long as you declared and do whatever it takes to get back to your commitment" 

I guess I am having a breakdown. A serious one. Right.


I talked to my besties the other day. The moment she keeps on mentioning about a certain date, I told her that she needs to come back here before the exact date. She didn't get me at first (eventhough she already had this doubt what-is-that-supposed-to-mean in her mind lol I just knew) until suddenly it hits her. About that certain date. I said, can I like make a wish? I can't see the future, I didn't know whats coming, I can't predict whats ahead. Making a wish earlier is like hoping and praying for it to be happened, with Allah's will.


I wish at that moment, on the exact date, I'll be surrounded by those people here in my list each and every one of them without missing any getting hyper nonstop chatting having a good time together like theres nothing to worry about.


That ain't gonna be a problem, anything is possible. They said.


Here's a problem, what if I want it to be, forever? As in forever after?


Oh well, seems like a breakdown. To me.