September 5, 2012

I am not mad

I must say this year's raya was emotionally attached. Having to see few of my friends made their farewell's event at their house. Having to meet and greet each and every one of them asking and giving few words of wisdom (kind  of) Having to gather almost everyone up again for the konvoi. I don't know, its overwhelmed.


Since I was kid, I always have this fulled of respect feelings towards those who're called as 'scholars'. Society taught me that scholars are the one who represent Malaysians to be known of. Society taught me that those who're called as scholars were the one who has been choosen, the one who were so lucky and at the same time those who got great and excellent heaven of A's in their papers for the grades. Because society taught me that being one of the scholars is not easy, you need to fight for your place. You need to look good in every aspects. Thats the way.


As I grew up, I realized that I lived in a world where people around me were grabbing the chance to be called one of the scholars. Its like theres no other way for you to go and fly high unless you were born from a very wealthy family that's capable to afford you and willing to. Its like theres so many places to choose and go to so why need somewhere far from your loved ones. Its like you didn't have any other choice except to just accept whatever being brought up in front of you.


These past few days I have been quite sensitive when people keep mentioning something like 'how lucky for you to have such wealthy family that can afford you' kind of stuff. How would you know that should be called something 'lucky'? How would you know that being wealthy is the only way and suite for the word, afford? How come you didn't count and consider yourself being lucky? How come you missed that? How come?


I am not mad. I just hope people can see what I see.



"Duit tu sikit ke banyak is always enough, sebab rezeki tu datangnya dari Allah"



#Someone is turning officially eighteen today & I'm closing the day yey! Happy birthday anak raja