August 5, 2012

If only ignoring is much more easier and polite

I hate that feeling of having-to-ignore-someone-just-because-I-can't-explained-things-briefly. I am not hating the person. I am not hating whatever he trying to say about my arguments. Everyone has their own freaking point of view, I know that. Freedom of speech, if that sounds better (somehow 'freedom of speech' make me thinks of debate since we always use it as one of the keywords lol typical keywords back then)


But what I can't comprehend is that the explanation of my arguments about some so called topic is not even there. I mean, the person can't even get what am I trying to say. He can't even take that and say 'oh okay if that's fine with you I wish you best of luck' some sort of replied. He can't even stay still and just listen. I can't even make him listen. Which might come down to my point of arguments are not even valid. I'M JUST TOO PARANOID WHEN IT COMES TO THIS PART HAVING TO EXPLAIN AND SUCH BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE CAN'T JUST FREAKING GET IT THAT I HAVE TO REALLY MAKE MYSELF LOOKS LIKE AN IDIOT BECAUSE OF SUPER CHEAP SHORT REPLY SIGH.




Watching Lee Chong Wei's game just now make me realize that maybe I don't even need to make him get and understood of what am I trying to say. Just like the game when we don't know who's going to win. Where both of 'em still give their best shot wholeheartedly. Where a race is still a race but dignity and spirit won by it. 


I shall just make my point clear. 


And freaking shut.






#I had an amazing weekend! It has been a pleasure to really get together all over again and just talk all night long without anything to be bothered. Thankyou for your time. Thankyou for listening to me and not make me feels like out of space for once. Thankyou Allah. I love you guys big time. 

#Ramadhan is halfway through already and I'm still floating and hanging. I still thinks I am and in the need of spirit just like the old days. I'm not even there sigh.

#From now on, I might think twice before being visible online on facebook's chat. Unless I really have to

#I need to take an exam which I don't even know where to start

#I need to go to US Embassy again and completed all the form's given (thank god I've took the passport's size picture already the other day)

#I might want to sell my old camera bag since I've bought the new one but it needs to be 'fixed' first. Koyak atas bawah siapa nak beli cenggitu baik sedekah ke apa tapi still cantik boleh guna dengan bergaya

#My sleeping pattern kind of messed up

#I shall now sleep



Have a blessed Ramadhan in this blessing month!