July 10, 2012

Pleasant night

So, at the time I'm typing this I was just got back from my TM's meeting for tonight's session. I've been assigned to be the table topic's master where I need to make do whatever things or props or stuff if thats might help for people to come up infront and just speak based on the topic and things that you've been given. I was really unprepared and heart pounding like hell at first though I've saved some rough idea in my head. So I asked mum if the idea is eligible and she said ok. Then I gathered things up in the evening (note that I gathered things up just after I got home petang tu setelah mengambil adik adik pulang dari sekolah dan sempat lelap buat satu setengah jam) , and put it all together in one huge bag (I really mean it when I said its huge because I even brought along iron; as in for ironing clothes, ben-ten's umbrella; which I stole  borrowed it from my youngest brother, and more luar alam's stuff lol



The meeting went well although I'm quite trembling at first, you can see me trembling if you're there. Seriously   siapa tak if you got to have and attract people's attention right from the beginning and explaining stuff and calling out people to go infront and just talk and I was like please anyone just put up your hands already for god sakeee. But then the senior's members start first so it went pretty well. Oh and did I mention that we have our new juniors joining in today? Not exactly juniors since they are actually eighteen but then they are all really like too young to be eighteen, or am I the one thats too old?! *paranoid* Anyway, one of them are a huuuge fan of 1D's, she even showed me her wristband and its alot! I mean, me being a fan of a group of boy bands or something three years ago lol why am I growing up too fast.


After the whole twenty minutes table topic session, I felt really good and relieved. As if what I always felt when I've done my speech's debate at school everytime I went for the training. As if what I always felt when I got my ball's strike into the goal everytime I am playing netball with all my kesayangans. As if what I always felt when I got nothing to worry about because I've finished memorizing the next surah for the upcoming classes everytime I need to get ready for my tahfiz. Nothing to worry. 








And it gives me more of the good feeling when KG came to me personally and acknowledged me for what I have done just now. He said he's waiting for more surprises for the upcoming meeting but honestly, did he even know that I just gathered my stuff this evening? He better don't. He's really an inspring man, mum once told me that he wanted to get married but he didn't have a girlfriend. He is thirty-something but if you see him personally you, yourself wouldn't believe that because of he's good looking appearance. Poor KG, why don't anyone want him he's too niceeee. My bad voice keeps whispering me to meet him with Fern, I'm sure they gonna be the sweetest pair ever lol ok I'm dead if Fern read this. 


I was having quite a bad morning before because of the Maybank's customer service that act like shtz. I just need to stop grieving about that, I've learned my lesson. You just don't take too personally of what and how people's say and act with you, just don't let them win by your emotion. Sometimes theres time when you need to say 'hey, just please listen up to me for a second as I need your freakin' attention' . Freakin' hard. Emotion just freakin' hard to comprehend sometime.


But the meeting turns my day upside down. I met alot of new amazing people and I can't wait to meet more. More to come! Ok its four am in the morning already, I need to send an email to Amanda for today's photos. Bytheway, Tang will be in Canada in two weeks time so she'll not be able to come for the next meeting. She's like my very first best buddy there, ms. president! I wish I can tag along. 







Oh, welcome to my world.