January 7, 2013

Enduring of what I called chest pain

I have always wanted to write down how my journey started in receiving my very first school's education system up until now. And how I have been trained and taught that the current system that we have nowadays does not even suited our generation anymore. And how I know the second people heard that they will go 'how come that even make any sense we're talking about an education system overhere hello' some sort of replied. And that how I have been grew up all these while by being teach of not to follow what I called 'people's common everyone-use-the-same-path footsteps'. Like how parents send their kids to school everyday hoping that their kids to excel in every freaking subjects that we have in our education, which leads to how these kids' mind being trained to not make their parents dissapointed because of what they got for their results in school, and what they have been done with their studies all this while. How teachers in class would go extremely mad if students didn't completed their homeworks given or making certain mistakes that probably shouldn't have been done or using physical touch to let them know thats your punishment for today and probably onwards too. Also leads to the part where students are afraid of making mistakes (probably in life too), not getting the results that they wanted to get in order to not dissapointed their parents, and even punishing their own selves thinking how stupid they are for not getting what they aimed for. Comparing selves with people as how system's compare by arranging the class based on what they got for their exams. For what some students who already got numerous of excel's result but just feeling of not enough for their effort and hoping to make it better for the next round which brings to more studying your ass off moment.


And one answer that has always been repeating eversince from the eldery in terms of why this and that is because thats how 'we' have been taught, trained and went through. Makan garam. By all means I am not saying that it is completely wrong and non efficient, its just that how up until now we doesnt even realized that we have been repeating the same pattern and how we can't simply just take our own way because the society might think we're weird and nonstop hows that possible question pop out. 


Stepping into the unknown, that is.



                                                                                                   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Despite all those ranting of how long should I be waking up everyday thinking of what to do every morning, fighting to the limit with procastination of not to delay anymore of time to opened up book and study, keep reminding self that I got an exam's coming up so I should be getting ready, I am currently still enjoying  my very best moment being home. Abah once said that once I have start studying later I will be missing this very best moment of life of just to be home so nurul, cherish it. 


I wish I know the right way to just cherish things. 
Blessed.