December 23, 2012

Barely found the title to put on

I barely found the title to put on so I just skipped that part. Been wondering through older post of mine and others back then those time when most people that I know used to blog around commenting on each other post. Somehow things that I caught is most of us tend to use same word same phrase which comes with the same meaning everytime we're about to say something about the post lol good old time when everyone was pretty naive, I could say. Unlike now.


It was just so good to recall back those moments and naive time. Looking back made us realize of how much time has flies and how much we actually wished for the time machine to really exist that we could have go backward and went through it all over again. I just got my ass back from Langkawi the other day that I choose to go and help fifth former's sort of last school's program. Having the chance to work with new faces that I haven't got the chance to work with before throughout my school's years, having to help teachers sorting things out again like the old days, having to go back to Langkawi which remind me so much of those great time I had with those people I loved last time for one of the school's program, It has been a great quite challenging journey I must say. Its amazing how I still remember the place where we used to eat those icy superb tasty cendol together during our stay and I actually did went there the other day but frustratedly its closed, nice. 


I took quite a long time to think before making a decision that I choose to actually go for fulled four days and help out. Since before that I have been quite pack with other programs and to fit in maintaining to go for the meeting giving commiments was quite a challenge to be sorted out. And that time when I asked my mum of her opinion if I should or should not going looking at how packed my schedule are before that, and she said whats your intention what is it for you to get. So the next morning that I decided to join and sorting things out again that I know eventually my intention is to help out giving back the best that I could before, before.. before I didn't get the chance to do so. And so I did it. Packed up stuff that night and go tho it was all a bit fussy.


See, working with people taught me a lot of things. All this while that I have been helping out with handling program, all this while that I have seen meet and greet different kind of races and people. As far as what have I been going through. I learnt that people have their own space. Space of stand, space of belief, space of thinking. Most of all, space of allowing others to be in their space. I learned to respect other people space, I learned how I have to not make satu satu benda tu right for me and right for others too. I learned how I can't just going into people's space and oppose them. I learned that I need to do more of listening and read between the lines. I learned that I need to actually allowing the space. Not to agree that they are right and not saying that they are wrong too. Its just that, people with their space, they live with it. they live through it, and they live in it. To just grab them telling someone that im not satiesfied with you explaining what you think its right for you, freakin huge messed up that you have brought yourself into. See the word, its for you. You. 


Other people faults most likely big huge wide and obvious but we tend to forget of making it as a reflect. Oh well, Im grateful that I actually could lend some small part of me contributing back giving the best I could. 


Long journey to go and Im not even halfway yet. 


Selamat malam.